In my last passage, End Times ‘Babylon,’ Part 1, I advocated for viewing ‘Babylon’ in a holistic manner. This includes having a general understanding about ‘Babylon’ as an overarching global anti-Christ (Chaldean) kingdom, which will soon emerge more transparently in the Tribulation period. This kingdom and will have its headquarters, so to speak, in the “great city,” which will also soon likely be more readily apparent.
I also described in Part 1 how the most tangible representation we have of the coming kingdom of Babylon is a single nation, also referred to as ‘Babylon’ itself in scripture. The nation of ‘Babylon’ is the primary, initial end times battleground between God’s people, the ‘Jacob army,’ and the lawless anti-Christ Chaldeans. The ‘Jacob army’ raises a “banner,” or a sign, to the rest of the world about the secret iniquity engaged in by the Chaldeans worldwide, and their oppression and persecution of innocent people.
In this passage, I will address the last days nation of ‘Babylon’ in more detail. Description of ‘Babylon’ herein will further assist in identifying the current nation that is a primary battleground location for the end times spiritual kingdom war. I submit that this nation of ‘Babylon’ is the United States.
Not surprisingly, given that ‘Babylon’-U.S. is the symbolic capital of the worldwide anti-Christ Chaldean kingdom, it follows that the usual Anti-Christ Chaldean markers are present. In fact, last days ‘Babylon’ is referred to in scripture as, “The beauty of Chaldean excellency” (Is 13:19). I will discuss herein these classic Chaldean markers in more detail, as they are presented in scripture, and as they are specific to end times ‘Babylon,’ including:
- Oppression and corruption
- False gods and false idols
- Wicked, sinful behavior
End times ‘Babylon’-U.S. can be considered a prime example, and a microcosm, of corrupt Chaldean control and oppression worldwide, which will ultimately bring about God’s final judgment on the earth.
‘Babylon’- Oppression and corruption
The oppressive, corrupt ‘Babylonian’ nation that is described in scripture is one that has corrupt leaders, holds its people captive, and has injustice that abounds. It’s corruption also impacts other countries all over the earth. I will address these aspects of oppression in this section.
The story we are told about God’s people in ‘Babylon’ demonstrates this oppression, but what happens to his elect at the hands of the Chaldeans is likely also happening to many other citizens of ‘Babylon,’ including citizens worldwide. This is consistent with scripture that points to ‘Jacob’ and his army in their battle being a “light to the Gentiles” and acting as a liberating force for captives worldwide.
Corrupt rulers and kings
End times ‘Babylon’-U.S. has very corrupt Chaldean leaders. In fact, the entire world and its nations will awaken to the fact that ‘Babylon’ has deceived and lied to them. ‘Babylon’s rulers deceive other rulers as well as their own people through their false idols, witchcraft practices, sorceries, etc. This will become especially apparent in ‘Babylon’s policy-making deals and its economic and financial dealings worldwide, which I will briefly address later in this section. Meanwhile, God warns about their deception:
- “For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.” (Is 9:16)
Specific end times kings and rulers of ‘Babylon’-U.S. to look for include: end times ‘Cyrus’; the king of Babylon (end times ‘Nebuchadnezzar’); and the ‘Assyrian’ (end times ‘Sannacherib’). It is first important to recognize that these familiar ancient kings are also all described in a last days context in prophetic scripture. While these rulers all appear to be affiliated with the nation of ‘Babylon’-U.S., there is very likely a significant amount of overlap with their involvement in the worldwide kingdom of ‘Babylon.’ These last days rulers, discussed below, may not necessarily appear to the general public in this sequence.
‘Cyrus’ I have mentioned in previous posts as the ruler presiding over ‘Babylon,’ who God stands with, and blesses his dealings as a leader. God does this on behalf of his end times servant ‘Jacob.’ While God says that ‘Cyrus’ does not acknowledge him, ‘Cyrus’ is nonetheless still responsible for releasing ‘Jacob’ and his people from captivity.
Next, the end times king of Babylon (‘Nebuchadnezzar’) is an “oppressor,” and one who leads with “fury,” as he is described by the ‘Jacob army’ (Is 14:4), after they are delivered. About this end times ruler, the following is said in scripture about how he is an adversary against God’s people:
- “Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon has devoured us, he has thrown us into confusion, he has made us an empty jar. Like a serpent he has swallowed us and filled his stomach with our delicacies, and then has spewed us out.” (Jer 51:34)
- “Israel is a scattered flock that lions have chased away. The first to devour them was the king of Assyria; the last to crush their bones was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.” (Jer 50:17)
Prior to their release, we know that the ‘Jacob army’ serves in “hard bondage” and captivity in ‘Babylon’-U.S., according to scripture. And the Chaldeans, their kings and leaders, mentioned above, to whom God gave his people into their hands, have dealt brutally with them in the last days. (You will recall from my prior passages that ‘Babylon’-U.S. is the primary nation where God’s vineyard is decimated). Here is what God says to end times ‘Babylon’s leaders:
- “I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.” (Is 47:6)
We are told in scripture that last days ‘Babylon’ has the “blood of the saints” on its hands, and that part of ‘Babylon’s ultimate punishment comes because it would not release God’s people held captive. This scenario reminds one of the Pharoah and pre-exodus Egypt.
Finally, the “Assyrian” appears to be a world leader in a time period subsequent to the kings above, likely in the Tribulation period. There are some direct comparisons of this last days “Assyrian” to the ancient king of Assyria, ‘Sannacherib.’ First and foremost is both rulers’ intentions to go to war against Judah. The “Assyrian” is another end times agent of ‘Babylon,’ and a powerful anti-Christ Chaldean ruler who is used against God’s people. He blasphemes God and is an obvious opponent of the righteous ‘Jacob’-Judah remnant army. He comes against them in ‘Babylon’-U.S. The following scripture refers to the last days king of Assyria coming against God’s remnant:
- “By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, and the forest of his Carmel.” (Is 37:24)
This end times “Assyrian,” possibly the Anti-Christ himself, as we will see in my next passage, then becomes a key agent for God in the destruction of ‘Babylon’ as a nation. This is another one of those similarities to what we have learned will happen in the country of Israel- that is, the Chaldeans come and destroy from without after they have infiltrated and destroyed a society from within. Their destruction from within is apparent by their activities described later in this passage, as well as my upcoming passages related to God’s coming punishment on ‘Babylon.’
As one more clue about the identity of the “Assyrian,” he is likely someone who had prior dealings in ‘Babylon,’ even possibly as a ruler, before the last days time period. God says that he will bring him back, and it appears that this is likely to occur in the Tribulation period. God says through Isaiah:
- “Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.” (Is 37:29)
At this point in time, God promises that he has protected his ‘Jacob’-Judah remnant from the ‘Assyrian’ in particular, telling them that he “will not enter this city,” and that “(he) will not shoot an arrow here.” This likely refers to whatever land serves for the remnant’s initial deliverance from captivity and possible exodus, which is still pre-Zion.
I have discussed before on this site how anti-Christ Chaldean mafia-style tactics can hold people captive and imprisoned, even in the midst of what appears to be a free and open society. The ‘Jacob army’ “banner” that is raised is a sign and warning to others about this, and is a “light to the Gentiles” of the world. God says the following to ‘Jacob’:
- “I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.” (Is 42:6-7)
- “…I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.” (Is 49:6,9)
In addition to God’s own people who are “blind and deaf” in the last days, Gentiles worldwide will be awakened to the fact that ‘Babylon’-U.S. the “praise of the whole earth,” is actually a Chaldean-ruled, oppressive, criminal, “prison society.”
I have described in my prior passages that, once people are oppressed and taken captive, then they are especially vulnerable to being plundered and robbed by their anti-Christ Chaldean oppressors, not to mention numerous other injustices.
A people such as those residing in the anti-Christ society of last days ‘Babylon’ who are held captive and then plundered without recourse understand true injustice. A model anti-Christ Chaldean society such as ‘Babylon’ has one ruling oppressor class, served by its masses of anti-Christ Chaldean “slaves,” which then in turn together silently oppress or persecute the rest of the nation’s citizens. (Recall that many of God’s own people, the house of Israel, have joined the Chaldeans themselves). Again, this is done mostly on behalf of a corrupt ruling, wealthy elite (criminal) class.
Anti-Christ Chaldeans and their iniquities represent their same nature and practices that have existed from ancient days. As rulers, they are “Exhibit A” for why God repeatedly demands from his own leaders who serve him justice and liberty for the poor and needy. He says to his own house of Jacob leaders:
- “Is not this the fast that I have chosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?” (Is 58:6)
- “Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed; To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!” (Is 10:1-2)
This is Jesus’ principle of, “Whatever you did for the least of these, you did for me…” (Matt. 25:40). Last days ‘Babylon’-U.S. is a Chaldean society where leaders practice exactly the opposite- they turn aside, oppress and persecute the poor. Meanwhile, the following prophetic scriptures refer to God’s own vineyard, the house of Israel (Jacob), who are strongly represented in last days ‘Babylon’-U.S.:
- “For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.” (Am 5:12)
- “For they know not to do right, saith the Lord, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces.” (Am 3:10)
So, justice stands far off. If Chaldean rulers can oppress and hold captive God’s righteous people in the 21st Century “developed” nation of ‘Babylon’-U.S., as shown by the example we are given with the ‘Jacob army,’ then they can certainly oppress many others. Systemic, societal injustice is a direct result of generations of corrupt, self-serving anti-Christ Chaldean leaders who, in a sense, covertly declare war against their own societies and people. The following scriptures represent God addressing the last days house of Israel. So, collectively, God’s house of Israel are both perpetrators and victims. We read:
- “None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.” (Is 59:4)
- “Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.” (Is 59:9)
- “And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.” (Is 59:14-15)
God abhors the kind of injustice that we see in today’s last days ‘Babylon’-U.S. Judgment and punishment is coming, and I will discuss this in my next passage. When truth is revealed, blinded leaders will be ashamed once they see the sheer scale of iniquity that they, themselves, have been a part of.
First, before truth is revealed and God’s judgment comes, the anti-Christ Chaldeans will continue to slowly “tighten the noose,” so to speak, in the last days. This will cause many people all over the world, who would otherwise choose to be free, to instead become dependent on and to serve the rulers of the Chaldean “state,” which will emerge as the new world order- the global ‘Babylonian’ kingdom. (We currently see state power asserting itself and conditioning citizens through government requirements, restrictions, etc. due to Covid-19). Their “official” mark of slavery will be the mark of the beast, which will be required in order for people to buy or sell, as we are told in the book of Revelation (Ch. 13).
(As an aside, one should never agree to take this mark, once it comes).
‘Babylon’s oppressive and destructive effects worldwide
‘Babylon’-U.S. is a nation recognized worldwide for its tremendous wealth, and for being “rich in treasures” (Jer 51:13). This is in addition to certain descriptors for ‘Babylon’ that I have discussed, such as “praise of the whole earth,” implying its glory, and the “hammer of the whole earth,” implying its power among the nations.
We are told in the book of Jeremiah that ‘Babylon’ has been a “golden cup” in the Lord’s hand. In the book of Revelation (Ch. 18) we learn about ‘Babylon’s abundance of many fine goods that have been traded with the whole world: gold, silver, precious stones…; cinnamon, spices…; cattle and sheep, horses and carriages…; etc.
Unfortunately, however, because of its corrupt and rotten nature, ‘Babylon’s apparent beauty, glory and power will be shown to be an illusion. In fact, God informs us that true ‘Babylon’ is actually a destroyer- a “mountain that destroys the whole earth.” (This is another descriptive clue as to what nation might qualify as the ‘Babylon’ of the last days Babylonian kingdom- i.e. the U.S.). So, ‘Babylon’ and its Chaldeans are God’s powerful agents on earth for destruction, and are thus constantly at war against his people and his creation overall. Unfortunately, this includes ‘Babylon’s destruction of other nations and peoples. Recall that this will be found out to be the case for the last days Chaldean-controlled country of Israel as well.
Also recall that, ‘Babylon’s rulers are all part of the elite worldwide controlling Chaldean ruling class in the last days who will say “peace” when there is none. This will happen at a time when the rest of the world’s peoples, who realize that they are being oppressed, will have become aware of the Chaldeans’ lying system. The following sums up ‘Babylon’s Chaldeans’ true deceptive paths:
- “The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.” (Is 59:8)
Other nations and leaders deceived
I mentioned in my last passage how other nations around the world, their leaders and merchants will all weep at ‘Babylon’s destruction. These were made rich and powerful, but they were, and their peoples were, strongly deceived by her sorceries. ‘Babylon’ will be found to be a financial “house of cards” and a “Ponzi” scheme. It will be revealed as a traitor in policymaking and foreign state relations. The following scriptures show how other nations and their leaders will have been deceived by ‘Babylon’:
- “Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord’s hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.” (Jer 51:7)
- “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” (Rev 18:3)
- “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.” (Rev 18:23)
The nation of ‘Babylon’-U.S. will go from the “beauty” of the earth to being destroyed and ultimately left desolate in a very short period of time. This is according to scripture.
‘Babylon’ – False gods and false idols
As I have discussed in prior passages, oppression, lawlessness and other sins always go together in societies that worship and serve gods other than the one true God- Jesus Christ. In fact, we are told that last days ‘Babylon’- U.S., just as we were told for Judah (modern day Israel), has rebelled. We learn that those in ‘Babylon’ have “striven against the Lord” (Jer 50:24) and have been “proud against the Lord” (Jer 50:29). Recall from my last passage and others that the Restrainer in the person of the Holy Spirit himself may reside in last days ‘Babylon.’ The current last days may be the time period that Jesus was especially referring to when he warned that anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit as ‘Babylon’s leaders do will not be forgiven.
Meanwhile, God’s people in last days ‘Babylon’-U.S. will recognize their own rebelliousness, once it is revealed, and when trouble on a large scale comes. These who finally have eyes to see will admit:
- “For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them; In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.” (Is 59:12-13)
Some of God’s people will repent, seek him and return. Otherwise, a major factor in ‘Babylon’s ultimate destruction, which I will describe in my next passage, will be that its leaders and people at-large pray to “gods that cannot save.” End times ‘Babylon’ is, not surprisingly, full of false gods and idol worship. Babylon’s Chaldeans serve gods of wood and stone, etc (i.e. “for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.” (Jer 50:38). And when real trouble presents itself, ‘Babylon’s Chaldean leaders will turn right back to their own Chaldean counsel. We saw in my prior passage that this will happen in end times Judah (country of Israel) as well. For ‘Babylon,’ we observe in scripture:
- “And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.” (Is 44:17)
- “Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast. They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity.” (Is 46:1-2)
- “Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.” (Is 47:13)
In fact, ‘Babylon’s leaders’ and peoples’ false gods definitely will not be able to save them from the trouble that is caused by the anti-Christ Chaldean system in the first place. This is discussed in more detail below.
End times ‘Babylon’-U.S. and its anti-Christ Chaldean system falls apart
The end times nation of ‘Babylon’-U.S. is built on a system of anti-Christ Chaldean idols and their deception. The “perplexity” that comes upon ‘Babylon’ in the last days is confusion that is a result of the anti-Christ, Satanic dialectic which is built on part truth, part intentional lies with an ultimate aim for creating confusion and destruction. ‘Babylon’s decision makers will be confounded when their expert advisors and counselors who always “helped” them in the past, only by deception, will no longer be able to provide “solutions.” Conflict will then ensue because truth cannot be found. Consider the following:
- “And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.” (Jer 51:46)
Anti-Christ Chaldean idols and their dialectic system will make those who previously relied upon them to navigate smoothly to be “mad” and “confounded.” Recall again Jesus’ words whether a kingdom can stand if Satan can cast out Satan. Also recall Jesus’ words about how he came to open the eyes of those who are blinded and to close those who think they can see, but really cannot.
My personal opinion is that these last days troubles represent the “trap” that we are told in scripture that God sets for end times ‘Babylon’-U.S. (Jer 50:26). The anti-Christ Chaldeans’ own system will turn against itself. The occult, ritual-filled system that has worked in the past for Chaldeans in committing crimes and atrocities will not work any longer because, in part, their deception and secrets, along with their practices, will be discovered by others. Citizens will no longer be uninformed, conspiring players in the game, either as predators or as prey.
For these reasons, I also believe that this trap that God sets in motion will lead to the fall of the “wall” of deception- i.e. the figurative, idolatrous “wall” (of secret practices) that is discussed in several parts of scripture. We are told that ‘Babylon’s “thick wall” that has been built between its oppressors and their oppressed will be leveled. I believe that this “wall” and its Chaldean system is also the “sickness” that God says end times ‘Babylon’ has, which is a sickness that cannot be cured.
Many will have been deceived
Just as I mentioned earlier in this passage that many nations and their leaders will have been deceived by ‘Babylon,’ many individuals will also come to realize this deception. Many of those involved and who believed that they had been supporting some kind of vigilante justice system and seemingly endless social justice “causes” will then realize that they actually served an occultic, Satanic, organized crime machine of destruction. People will also realize that have merely served and worked for foreign and/or false gods to performing tasks as slaves, for racketeering purposes, for wealthy criminal oppressors, rather than perform actual productive, value-creating work. It will be recognized as a senseless, baseless enslavement system and matrix that creates and provides no real value. Scripture is clear about this:
- “They (graven and molten images, idols) are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.” (Jer 51:18)
- “Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.” (Jer 10:14)
- “See, they are all false! Their deeds amount to nothing; their images are but wind and confusion.” (Is 41:29)
In the nation of ‘Babylon’ itself, it will be too late due to the damage caused. Once discovered elsewhere around the world, the system of meaningless work serving false gods and idols and organized criminal activities will no longer work because citizens in other countries will wake up to the fact about who and what they have really been serving. They will see firsthand how ‘Babylon’-U.S. is destroyed, and how it had negatively impacted and took advantage of various countries around the world as well.
‘Babylon’ – Wicked, sinful behavior
As expected, as a society that worships false gods and false idols, end times ‘Babylon’ is full of wicked, sinful behavior. God tells his people to “come out of her,” because “her sins have reached to heaven” (Rev 18:5, Is 51:9).
In fact, the anti-Christ Chaldeans, as a cult, incorporate and institutionalize wicked, sinful behavior and all kinds of “dirty work” as a requirement of “membership” in their massive Satanic army. We are told in scripture that they “conceive mischief.” They actually plan evil. God warns:
- “Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practice it, because it is in the power of their hand.” (Mic 2:1)
So, the anti-Christ Chaldeans, as Satan’s army of minions here on earth accomplish exactly what Satan commands. What does the devil want to do, according to scripture? We are told that he is a liar, and that he comes to steal, kill and destroy. I will discuss each of these components as it applies to last days ‘Babylon’ in this section.
First, related to false god worship that leads to these wicked behaviors, I mentioned in a prior passage about this being an issue related to the heart. As it relates to ‘Babylon’s Chaldeans, we are told:
- ‘They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.” (Is 44:18)
- “He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?” (Is 44:20)
As these scriptures suggest, once people’s hearts are turned aside, they are unable to get back to God.
We are told in scripture that the Chaldeans “weave the spider’s web.” They employ a systematic method of lies, blackmail, bribes, quieting truth, etc. that is used for causing conflict and destroying numerous innocent people who they target. Chaldeans “trade out” and deceive people who they target, and set them up for destruction. We are told, “they speak lies,” and “walk with slanderers.” This methodology is described in the following scripture:
- “Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.” (Jer 9:8)
Chaldeans also protect the lies of those who are their masters, including institutional lies, such as those perpetuated by a nation’s governments, corporations, powerful individuals, etc. Their system is served by their massive compliant, loyal membership that causes “truth to fail,” and justice to be far away. A couple of additional scriptures about ‘Babylon’s (and ‘Ephraim’s) Chaldeans’ lying in the last days include:
- “Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly…” (Is 9:17)
- “And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the Lord.” (Jer 9:3)
Also not surprisingly, in ‘Babylon’s Chaldean society where lies are the norm and evil is called “good,” those who stand for truth and righteousness, or challenge the system, become outcasts and “prey.” At this point, good is called “evil.” If you have ever wondered, Chaldeans are the massive “mob” force that comes against innocent, well-meaning “whistleblowers” who desire to speak out in truth, but are then quieted under Chaldeans’ threats and duress. This gang-style activity is a clear marker of an oppressive, corrupt society that stands squarely opposed to truth. This is highlighted in scriptures below:
- “They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.” (Am 5:10)
- “Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.” (Is 59:15)
By their lying and blaspheming about the Lord himself, it only proves true what God has told us would be the case in his word, the bible.
I have discussed before on this site how the Chaldeans oppress and hold targeted individuals captive, which then allows their army to enter and subsequently steal and plunder. The prophet Isaiah, in his vision about ‘Babylon’ had a “grievous vision,” in which he saw “the treacherous dealer dealing treacherously and the spoiler spoiling (Is 21:1).” This is a prophetic vision of last days ‘Babylon’ being looted, likely from within. Chaldean plundering in ‘Babylon,’ again using the last days house of Israel as a proxy, is also what is being described in scriptures below:
- “And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.” (Mic 2:2)
- “But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.” (Is 42:22)
- “O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.” (Jer 6:26)
We will see in my next passage about ‘Babylon’s-U.S.’s eventual punishment and destruction as a nation, that it will then be plundered from without, just as it has plundered others. You may recall that this is also the same scenario that happens to the last days country of Israel. ‘Babylon’ and its leaders all over the world will be discovered to have, “stored up robbery in their palaces (i.e. high places)” (Am 3:10).
As I mentioned earlier, the nation of ‘Babylon’-U.S. we are told in several places in scripture has the “blood of the saints,” and more specifically, the “blood of the martyrs of Jesus” on its hands. As I mentioned in Part 1 of this series, and earlier in this passage, ‘Babylon’-U.S. is the primary nation that has stripped God’s vineyard and heritage. In addition, we are told that ‘Babylon’ not only has the blood of these on its hands, but also of the prophets and all that were slain on the earth” (Rev 18:24). ‘Babylon’ is bloodthirsty:
- “Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.” (Is 59:7)
Ultimately, God says the nation of ‘Babylon’-U.S. “must fall” because of Israel’s (i.e. Jacob’s, the lost sheep’s) slain (Jer 51:49).
Destroying – War against Jesus Christ believers
It is clear in scripture that in the last days families and friendships will fall apart. This is by design. Unless one understands the anti-Christ Chaldeans’ intentional targeting to tear apart relationships, then it would be hard to understand some of Jesus’ words below. After all, it appears very unlikely and unnatural that families would be systematically broken apart and at war against each other, but the anti-Christ Chaldeans’ promote and cause this. Jesus said:
- “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.” (Matt 10:21)
- “For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.” (Matt 10:35)
- “You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. Everyone will hate you because of me.” (Luke 21:16)
- “They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.” (Luke 12:53)
Jesus was obviously already aware of the tremendous power of the Chaldean iniquity of his day, as well as what would happen in the days to come, especially including in our last days time period.
Destroying- Via a Chaldean “spy” system
The anti-Christ Chaldeans, who take blood oaths that supersede even family relationships, commit acts and crimes against their own family members. They “trade them out,” and scripture says in several places that one must be careful what he says in the last days, clearly implying “surveillance” and likely stasi-style “reporting” by one’s own family and friends. This will be discovered and revealed in the last days. Consider the following scriptures:
- “Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.” (Jer 9:4)
- “Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man’s enemies are the men of his own house.” (Mic 7:5-6)
Destroying- Causing broken families
Anti-Christ Chaldeans set out, conspire, and plan to destroy the family unit. In addition to trading out family members, as just described, the Chaldeans also seek to arrange marriages and even pre-planned divorces. Part of this arrangement from the beginning is due to a deliberate plan to “mingle” seed, so as to dilute and destroy God’s vineyard and heritage.
Of course, one primary method of breaking up marriages is the practice of adultery, again something that is planned and organized. Those who are familiar with some of the Chaldeans’ symbolism see how they parade about and celebrate images that endorse adultery. In the book of Hosea, speaking prophetically about the last days ‘northern kingdom’ (i.e. ‘Babylon,’ largely represented in the U.S.), Hosea comments that last days Ephraim and Samaria are “all adulterers.” We read:
- “They are all adulterers, as an oven heated by the baker, who ceaseth from raising after he hath kneaded the dough, until it be leavened.” (Hos 7:4)
Not surprisingly, the result of institutionalized Chaldean practices in a society such as end times ‘Babylon’ is broken families, and the creation of widows and the fatherless. The following scripture refers to broken, mixed families:
- “The women of my people have ye cast out from their pleasant houses; from their children have ye taken away my glory forever.” (Mic 2:9)
End times ‘Babylon’-U.S. will eventually be completely destroyed and laid desolate. This will be God’s punishment for its many transgressions described herein and previously in Part 1. ‘Babylon’ altogether as a kingdom, a nation, and a “great city” will meet its demise. I will discuss this in more detail in my upcoming passage.
Grace & Peace,
Lion’s Lair (LL)